Main Terms & Conditions of visiting
- Visitors must follow the advice of our staff at all times for their own health and safety
- Please note ALL adults must be accompanied by a child to visit the Park.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians and must be supervised at all times
- There are height and age restrictions in place on some rides/activities
- Some optional activities are not included in the cost of a ticket and require an additional charge, please bring loose change with you as no change can be provided for these activities e.g. Mini Diggers
- The majority of rides/activities will remain open in most weather conditions (also see our severe weather policy below)
- The management reserves the right to modify or withdraw any of the rides or activities without prior notice
- GreenWood Family Park reserve the right to refuse admission to the Park, or to remove any visitor on its property whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by staff or which might affect the enjoyment of others visitors
- Due to the terrain of the park, there may be uneven surfaces and walkways. Visitors should therefore wear appropriate footwear & clothing. The park has partial disabled access and provides an enjoyable day out for many disabled visitors. Many areas are fully accessible to either assisted or powered wheelchairs, including the Woodbarn Cafe & Soft Play, Acorn Gift Shop, Birthday Party Room, toilets, boardwalks and slate paths. GreenWood is, however, an Adventure Park and there are certain areas which a disabled visitor will find it difficult or impossible to access. Wheelchairs are available for visitor use and must be pre-booked. Further information is available within our ACCESSIBILITY GUIDE published on our website.
- BBQ’s, bikes, scooters and ball games are not permitted within the park (Bike parks are available)
- Dogs can be admitted free of charge providing they are friendly towards others and kept on a short lead at all times. Persistent barking will not be tolerated
- Smoking (including E-cigarettes) is prohibited within the main building. We have designated smoking areas within the Park
- GreenWood shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to the property of any of their visitors
- Free parking is available at the site, any vehicle and its contents is left at the owner’s risk
Severe Weather Policy
- As an outdoor attraction Greenwood Family park reserves the right to close to visitors/employees/third party contractors at any time and or at short notice due to severe weather conditions. These conditions may include, high winds, snow, storms, and or any weather which is deemed to put any person/persons/property/assets or the reputation of Greenwood Family Park at risk. Health and Safety is of paramount concern at Greenwood Family Park. Greenwood Family Park makes this statement without pre justice and will compensate any visitor by re booking or refund, whichever is the most practicable.
Covid related terms and condidtions – 2020
- Please read our know before you go guidelines before visiting the park.
- Due to current government legislation around ‘the rule of 6’ we can only accept bookings for indoor activities such as soft play for 6 people or fewer. These must all be part of the same extended household. Under 12s are exempt from the rule. For more information about soft play please visit our soft play web page.
- Please note the measures we take to enable us to open are subject to government guidelines and industry standards. They are therefore subject to change at any time.
- Please bring your own masks with you, for adults and children, as there will be some rides where a mask will be required if you wish to use the activity. Children under three are not required to wear any face coverings. Please note face coverings will also be required in our gift shop following the latest Welsh Government guidelines. They will also be required for any other indoor areas you may enter, including the Woodbarn and toilet facilities on the park.
- We’d like to reassure all our guests if you have booked tickets and due to a local lock-down, you are unable to attend on the day you have booked for, there are two options for you to consider. We can offer you a complimentary pass to come back and visit us when you’re able to. The pass will be valid for one year, meaning you’ll be able to come back next year at the price you paid this year and enjoy our brand new attraction on the park too, opening Easter 2021. The alternative is a full refund. Please note this only applies to the contact address the booking reference is booked under.
- The number of people allowed in the park at one time has been lowered for health and safety reasons and to allow for social distancing.
Please note this table is updated regularly and subject to change.
Following the Welsh Government guidelines the rides and activities we’re able to open are as follows at weekends and October half-term:
|Great Green Run|
|Snowdon View||Enchanted River Ride||Long Bow Archery
|Moon Karts||Woodland Rovers
(£1 coin required)
|Poets Corner||Den Building||Magic Chair|
|Toddlers Village||Little Green Run||Tree Top Towers|
|Tunnel Warren||Junior Adventure
(£1 coin required)
The following rides and activities which will remain closed at weekends and half-term following lock-down are as follows:
|Woodbarn Cafe &
|Dragon Maze||Barefoot Trail|
|Giant Jumper||Little Forest Play Barn|
Online Ticket terms and conditions
- Online tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- All tickets are valid for 1 visit for the date purchased only
- We accept most major credit/debit cards
- Once you have completed your transaction our system will automatically generate an email with your tickets, we cannot guarantee how long your service provider will take to deliver this email
- The Booking reference number on your confirmation email will be requested on arrival
- ID may be asked for at the time of entry
- Online tickets do not guarantee priority admission into the Park and queueing may still be required.
- GreenWood reserves the right to change its prices at any time
- The value of an Online ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all booking details are correct prior to arriving at the Park
- ID may be requested at the time of admission. Proof of entitlement for certain Online tickets purchases may be required for entry e.g. disabled or senior rates
- Online ticket visitors are reminded that GreenWood reserves the right to withdraw any attraction without prior notice
Online Gift Voucher Purchases
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed with our Admissions department, Acorn Gift Shop or online by using the voucher code number.
- No change will be given
- Gift vouchers cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash
- Gift vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, unless the expiry date falls between 21st March 2020 – 17th July 2020. In these cases, the vouchers will be extended until 31st October 2020. If your gift voucher has an expiry date between 18th July 2020 – 31st March 2021, these vouchers will be extended until 31st July 2021
- You will be asked to relinquish your voucher when using it, or on entry to the park if redeemed online.
- GreenWood have the right to refuse to accept a voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated or damaged
- Please note, processing of any Gift vouchers purchased online will be within office working hours (Monday-Friday). Any purchased after 5pm on Friday to Sunday will be processed and sent out the following business day wherever possible.