NEW ANNUAL LOCALS PASS 2023 – Terms and Conditions
Passes are valid for the main park open season (See opening times & prices)
- Passes allow *unlimited park use from 10th Februrary 2024 until 31st December 2024. *Subject to our park opening times. INCUDING AUGUST
- Excludes access to Soft Play only days
- Passes are only available to residents with an ‘LL’ postcode – Proof of address and photo ID will be required when purchasing your pass
- Photo holders only will be permitted entry to the park
- Offer is subject to availability – Pre-booking is required
- Bookings are non-transferable/non-refundable
- Passes are not transferable
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult to enter the Park
- During off-peak, rides/activities will run on rota basis – timetables will be provided upon entry
- The management reserves the right to withdraw or modify any of the rides, activities or exhibits without prior notice
- Any additional special events such as Halloween and Christmas are not included.
- Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Family of 4 can consist of 3 adults, 1 Child, 1 adult 3 children etc.
- All children under 1metre will need to be added to the membership pass.
- If you have more than 4 members in your family, you will need to purchase separate tickets along with your membership on entry or purchase 2 local passes.