We’re delighted to announce
our Woodbarn Soft Play is open this September!
Our doors are now open to the Woodbarn soft play and cafe area. However, due to COVID-19 we’ve had to change the way we operate.
We’ve introduced a strict new, rigorous cleaning schedule for the Woodbarn area and we’re using a virucidal antiseptic fogging process. This means all surfaces will be sanitised and offers protection against germs such as COVID-19, for up to 24 hours.
We’ve also reduced our capacity to allow for adults to be socially distanced and seated at our tables in the cafe too and you’ll still need to book in advance if you wish to visit us to use our Woodbarn area.
Please see below the details for soft play sessions at GreenWood
- To book your place you will need to call 07391 208 359 in advance. Please note this number is only for soft play bookings only. Please email all other enquiries to email@example.com or you can book online here…
- Three sessions will be available:
- 10am – 12noon
- 12:30pm- 2:30pm
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Soft play in the Woodbarn is only open Monday – Friday throughout September.
- You can purchase refreshments and delicious, locally-sourced hot and cold food options from our cafe.
- All guests who are booked in will be allocated a specific table.
- Following the latest Welsh Government guidelines, face coverings will be required for guests wishing to visit our gift shop and we also kindly request coverings to be worn when you are not sat at your allocated table in the cafe. These guidelines do not apply to children under 11 years old for soft play.
- We request all guests to purchase items from the cafe and gift shop by card only.
- Only items purchased from GreenWood are allowed to be consumed in the Woodbarn area.
- All bookings will need to be made in advance to secure your time slot and table.
- We advise all guests to arrive on time for your allocated session. We’re not able to extend any sessions from the times listed above.
- If you have a valid season pass for GreenWood, you will receive 10% off admission costs. All season pass extensions have been given on the basis of GreenWood being closed, during the week for September and October.
- Toddlers play is for 0-3 years only, adults can accompany children under 3 in this specific area.
- Main soft play area – maximum child height is 140cm. Adults can assist under 3-year-olds if required however, all adults must maintain 2m social distancing from other adults and wear a mask at all times. We reserve the right to prohibit adult entry into this area on health and safety grounds, for example, if there are too many adults entering the main play area at one time.
- Once bookings have been confirmed, please note they are non-refundable/non-transferable.
£4.50 per child (Age 1+)
£2.00 per child under 1
£2.00 per Adult/Senior (65+)
Our pricing this autumn reflects the additional safety measures we’ve introduced, to give you confidence and reassurance, the protection of you and your family is our main priority. We would also like to remind current season pass holders, extensions have been given based on GreenWood being closed during the week for September and October.
*Please note the above telephone number is for soft play bookings only. All other enquiries will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone booking line for soft play is open 9am – 5pm Monday – Sunday.