A Polite Reassurance For Our Attraction Guests
The safety and wellbeing of you, our guests, and our team is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s continued welfare.
As you plan your visit to us we want to assure you that we are actively monitoring the situation with regards to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and are reviewing and following the guidelines of Public Health England. The advice from the health authorities has not changed, so our attractions are operating as normal and standard terms and conditions on bookings continue to apply.
So firstly, we will welcome all our guests with a warm smile, rather than a handshake!
During your visit, we wish to reassure you that we are taking all possible steps to minimise risk, including the implementation of enhanced cleaning regimes.
We ask you to observe high standards of personal hygiene. There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
- Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, or using hand sanitiser gel
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
As always, the safety and security of our team members and our guests remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and in response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures in line with advice from public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our attraction teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers for guests at all of our sites.
- We have placed additional hand sanitisers at the entrance and in convenient locations for guests, and we politely ask that you use them regularly.
We want to welcome everyone to our attractions with a warm smile and the reassurance that we have your health in mind, so you can enjoy time with your friends and family.